B. Sc. (Engineering) in English Medium
China has one of the best English medium B. Sc Engineering education systems in the world in selected Jiaotong (Science, Technology and Engineering) Universities. China has great engineering education infrastructure and offers high standard engineering education. China government through Ministry of Education controls and monitors all International education program very strictly.
Who can apply
If you have passed HSC (Science) in 2015 & 2016 or appeared in 2017, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least CGPA 3.5 (expected to obtain CGPA 3.50 in 2017) then you can apply.
Selection will be based on a screening process of weightage of SSC, HSC, English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics scores, written examination or viva-voce interview or both written examination and viva-voce interview and all applicants must have ability to pay required fees for the University, where admission will be provided as per merit of the student. Certain number of scholarships will be provided for the students of the respective universities, who will do extraordinary results in the first year and as per merit list in results of SSC & HSC and marks obtained during selection examinations.
Benefits of Studying B. Sc Engineering in English Medium in China
- Chinese engineering programs in English Medium have become very advanced in last two decades.
- China Government invests huge amount of money in science, technology and engineering education, research and development.
- English medium B. Sc Engineering education from China is internationally recognized.
- Infrastructure for International English Medium B. Sc Engineering is one of the best in the world having facilities of all academics curriculums, accommodations, dining, entertainments and games and sports activities.
- All universities have big laboratories equipped with all kind of modern facilities for practical education.
- Cheaper than USA, UK, Europe and other developed countries
Affordable Tuition for B. Sc Engineering in English
Chinese B. Sc Engineering education in English with same international standard and at affordable tuition and living costs compared to USA, Europe, U.K. or other developed countries.
Approved Universities for B. Sc. Engineering
All universities offering English Medium B. Sc Engineering program for international students are approved and monitored by the Ministry of Education, China and the standard is maintained at high level.
Foreign Students in China
China ranks first in attracting foreign students in higher education. In 2015, a total of about 400,000 international students were studying in China near to 40% of total international students enrollments in the world. So far, China has established the educational cooperation and exchange relations with hundreds of countries and regions. Every year there are hundred thousands of international students coming to China for studying in different disciplines including B. Sc Engineering in English program. In other programs, there are now lots of graduates pursuing a further study or higher study in China or being a graduate or an Engineer in their own country.
Opportunity for Future Higher Degrees
B.Sc Engineering graduates can pursue higher education in Engineering in China.
The program has basic Chinese language learning program to contact with co-workers and persons of support services such as house keepers, nurse, laundry, barber, cleaners, etc.
04 (four) years.
Varies from University to University. Tuition fees will be finalized after final selection process by the respective university and the choice given by the applicants. All tuition must be paid through BCIT for first year.
Other terms and conditions Apply.
The environment is peaceful and beautiful with advanced infrastructures. Safety and security is kept at high level all the time.
Application Screening Process
- All applications for Bangladeshi students must be submitted through BCIT.
- Students must apply online through the BCIT website with the following required documents :
- Copy of SSC and HSC Certificates and mark sheets. If you are waiting to sit for the HSC exam you must submit your SSC certificate and must submit a certificate from your college and a copy of admit card provided from the Education Board and result sheet must be submitted with 05 (five) days of publishing result.
- Scan copy of the NID (if the student does not have NID then copy of Admit Card for HSC Examination to be provided).
- Scan Copy of first two page of MRP (Machine Readable Passport).
- Scan copy of passport size pictures size: 5×5 cm (2×2 inch).
- Application + Screening Test Fee of 300+1200 = Taka 1500.
- You will be notified of the date, time and place of the Admission screening tests / interview. You must reach at the venue 30 minutes before the tests/ interview with printed copy of Admit Card, which will be provided online for the successful applicants.
- If you are selected for admission for the program, you will be notified to appear personally and submit all documents as follows:
- Passport with 05 years time period validity;
- University Admission Form;
- University Registration Form;
- VISA Forms;
- Insurance Coverage Forms;
- File Opening Fees & Tuition Fees For The First Year to BICT (Bank Draft to the nominated Account will only be accepted).
- Once visa applications are filed, student must appear for visa interviews.
- Unsuccessful candidates failed in obtaining visa will be paid back one year tuition fees only within 03 – 04 (three – four) weeks by BCIT and his /her admission will be cancelled immediately and will be notified their parents or legal guardians.
- BCIT and the university reserves the right to accept or deny any application for non-submission of all the fees, charges, failure of the students to fulfill required conditions or on any other grounds they find fit.
- Any matter not mentioned here will be decided by BCIT and the relevant university.
Application Form & Screening
Taka 300 BDT to be paid in cash at the date and time of registration and in the same date interview will be held. An email will be sent to the applicant submitted email address.
Selected candidates will have to pay service fees ( includes 1 return ticket, China local reception, visa fees and service fee).
You can also apply online