PHD Program 2021 in English Medium
China has best English medium PHD program in the world in Science, Technology, Engineering & Business Administration. Chinese education has great infrastructure in China and offers higher standard education. China government through Ministry of Education controls and monitors all international education program very strictly.
CSC Scholarship Application will be started from December 2020 and End January 2021. University Scholarship Application will be started from March 2021. Last date of Submission : 31st May 2021.
Who can apply ?
For University Scholarship: If you have passed Masters with CGPA 3 out of 4 or get 60% marks then you can apply to your relevant subject.
For Government Scholarship (CSC Scholarship) : If you have passed Masters with CGPA 3.5 out of 4 or get 70% marks then you can apply to your relevant subject.
✓ Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Fundamental Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Early Childhood Education, Psychology, International Economics and Trade, Social Science & many more subjects.
Scholarship for PHD Program:
Two types of Scholarships are offering by Chinese Universities.
- Type 1 : University/Presidency Scholarship : Tuition free + Hostel Free + 800-3000 RMB Stipend Per Month (Stipend May Vary)
- Type 2 : CSC (China Scholarship Council) Type B Scholarship : Tuition free + Hostel Free + 3000-4200 RMB Stipend Per Month. (If your Masters result is less than 3.3 out of 4 then we are discouraging you to apply CSC scholarship)
Approved Universities for PHD Program :
All universities offering English Medium. PHD program for international students are approved and monitor by the Ministry of Education, China and the standard is maintained at high level.
📂Document Needed For Application ⬇️
Students must prepare the following required documents :
- Color Scan of High School & College/SSC and HSC, Bachelor & Masters all certificates and mark sheets. (For CSC, need Notarized copy)
- Color scan of MRP (Machine Readable Passport).
- Color Scan Copy of passport size photo.
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate. (Not valid if 6 months over)
- Physical Examination Form (Download) attested by hospital after doing test. (4 tests: HIV, Hepatitis B, ECG, Chest XRay)
- Student CV
- Study plan in 800 words. (Why you want to study in China and your future goal)
- Bank Statement of latest 6 months. (self/parent’s) Need to show 3000$ minimum in account.
- Bank Solvency of same account.
- Two Recommendation letters from two Professors from University (Not below Associate Professor)
- English Proficiency Certificate from University
✓ Contact with direct agent: +88 01717-050530 / Wechat : arefin0786 (Arefin Sajib, Country Director | SIC )
👉 For CSC Scholarship : Minimum 3.3 out of 4 in Masters, IELTS 6 minimum.
👉 For University Scholarship : Minimum 3 out of 4 or 60% in Masters.
✓ If you have 3.75 score in Masters out of 4, Have IELTS 6.5, HSK minimum 4 then we will help you to apply free of cost to peruse Chinese Government Scholarship. Chance is 50-50.
We will provide you following services :
👉Air ticket, File processing, Admission processing, Seat Confirmation, Visa processing & Airport Pick & Drop & all other necessary support.
You can make an agreement with us when we’ll take initial payment if you want. Initial processing fee is 500$. After Admission notice & JW202/JW201 issue, you’ll pay rest of the money. Read our TOS.
For temporary assessment, You can also apply online
Send your documents for assessment : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit our office by taking an appointment and consult with our professional consultant for free.