Have you ever thought the possibility of living without Mobile Phones or without using your favorite mobile applications? Well, now you have the opportunity to make one. The android mobile operating system is used by over 40% of smartphone users.Given the recent increase in demand for android applications means you have hundreds and thousands of jobs available in online marketplaces through Freelancing. So this course was designed for you to be able to work as an android developer and be a part of this growing job market.
Our android application development course is specifically designed for students who have a passion for programming. Students are taught from Basic java lessons then basic android applicationto more advanced topics like Google Cloud Management, Google API Integration, Sensor Simulator Integrationand Advance features in Android. This will make each student a professional android developer.You will learn and be able to publish and market your own android applications in Google Play Store.
After course completion, as an Android Application Developer you will be able to earn at least $1000 – $1200 per month.
- The students will learn how to develop applications for Android mobile devices
- The students will be eligible for millions of jobs around the world in online marketplaces.
- The students will be able to develop mobile applications with underlying database supports
- Apply mobile application models/architectures and patterns to the development of a mobile software application.
- The students will be able to develop mobile applications that can smartly communicate with a server applications.
- The students will be able to develop multimedia and location based applications for Android devices.
- Demonstrate advanced Java programming competency by developing a maintainable and efficient cloud based mobile application.
- Describe the components and structure of a mobile development framework (Google’s Android Studio).
- Student will be instructed on the fundamentals of:
- Effective branding as a freelancer
- Creating an effective 100% complete profile on Freelance marketplaces
- How to communicate with the client
- How to bid and win jobs
- How to manage projects and receive high ratings
Course requirements/ prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge about Object Oriented Programming
- Prior Knowledge of Java
- Android Studio