📖 SIC Terms of Service (TOS)
Update Part: Effected from 2nd May 2021
Payment Policy (Revised)
After Covid19, a new fee structured has been imposed by the university authority in China. Agent fee has been increased in every university. Regarding that, we have changed our payment policy. All students are requested to follow this.
- As per Chinese government policy, the agent service charge will be increased by 10% of the total amount from 2nd May 2021.
- File opening fee will be added. It’ll be 5% of the total fee which is non-refundable.
- For students who didn’t clear their dues before 2nd May 2021, the new fee will be implied after 1st May 2021 including 10% increased agent fee and 5% file opening charge.
- We have placed our new fee in total (including the new 10% increased agent and 5% file opening fee) on our website of every university. All new students and old students who didn’t clear payment, need to follow the new fee structure from 2nd May, 2021.
- The old payment policy described below will remain with the new policy.
- All applicants could choose to apply for scholarships through China universities or apply through SIC. If you choose to apply through a third party who applies scholarship for you via SIC, we are not responsible for any extra costs, damages, or any other legal issues.
The fees SIC will charge for the service will be divided into two parts:
The first part, the initial commitment fee when you will get a green signal from SIC and SIC will start the process. It’s refundable if admission will be rejected but the application fee of the university will not be refunded (* As per University Law). But if there is no application fee (some university doesn’t require) then full commitment money will be refunded if admission is rejected only.
It will be charged before the application procedure and pre-confirmation from SIC after assessment. By paying us the commitment fee, it means that you have agreed with our Terms & Conditions. Advance Fees & Refund Policy is mentioned below.
The second part, the rest of the fee will be charged when the Admission notice & Jw202 will come out and reach in SIC office. To collect the Admission notice & Jw202, you need to pay the rest of the amount in SIC bank account. After payment, SIC concerned person will prepare your all documents for Visa.
The exact amount of service fee will be charged according to the current dollar rate. The service fee will be paid within 7 days after we send you the electronic Admission Notice & Jw202/Jw201. SIC will not give guarantee the validity of the Admission Notice if you fail to pay for the service fee within the payment period. You can check your admission & scholarship details through University before paying the final payment.
Note: During the Covid19 period if University will take the online class then the student need to pay the full admission process fee to get admission notice and online class joining QR code. After China border open, SIC will help to process VISA. During that time, students don’t need to pay any extra.
- Before paying to SIC, students should check “Eligibility” and “Required Documents” carefully. We do a free assessments with experts who studied in China as well. So we can check your eligibility and suggest you the best option for you. We don’t take any fees for assessment. It is free to all. Apply for fee assessment, Click Here
- All students’ information and application documents must be real.
- Applicants who have got any forms of financial aid like Chinese Government Scholarships or China university scholarships can’t apply for scholarships repeatedly. You should be aware of this before using our service.
- Although you will have a high chance to get a scholarship by using our service, SIC can’t guarantee 100% success rate for applying for scholarships because the universities make the final decisions and they reserve the ultimate interpretation. But our success rate is 100% in University scholarship, Alhamdulillah.
- Applicants should check the email regularly and inbox of SIC in case of missing any information once they apply from the SIC website/FB page/Office premises. Applicants who fail to check them regularly need to bear the inconvenience resulted from that.
- Applicants need to provide all necessary information and documents before the deadline of the scholarship they are applying for. Students who fail to provide documents and information before the deadline need to bear the responsibility for any losses.
- If any students provide any fake information or documents then his/her jw201 or jw202 will be blocked by China immigration police. In that case, SIC will not take any liability of that student and the money paid by the student to SIC will not be returned and the admission process will be canceled. If a student can provide the right documents later then SIC will start processing again but money will not be refunded and the process will uncertain.
- If any students provide fake documents to SIC for admission processing and hide any major issue (For example, one of the students got admitted in CUMT in March 2018 intake but didn’t proceed further. In September intake 2018, he applied in CUMT through SIC ! This is a serious offense.) then he needs to pay a penalty fee of 500$ for the further procedure through SIC and previous application will be rejected! In that case, any decision take by SIC management will be final.
- If any student applied through SIC and after a certain period of time if he/she wants to cancel the program, then the initial amount paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
- Applicants have the right to choose programs. Subject can’t be changed after starting of the application procedure. If there is an option from University, then SIC will help.
- Applicants have the right to know any information including scholarship details before and during the process of application.
Fees & Refund Policy
- SIC has standard fee structures and will not change randomly. Once the students choose one program, the fees for that program will be fixed when confirmed. In case of failure, SIC will return the full amount taken from the student except for the application fee if the university charged. For safety, a student can make deed in our office premises in Govt. Stamp paper. Deed cost will be bare by students.
- Students need to pay an advance 25,000 BDT to start processing for any kind of program and need to keep their passport in SIC office premises which is completely refundable if admission is failed but the university application fee will be deducted if university charges. Because the application fee will not refund by some universities. The rest of the amount should be paid before getting Admission notice, JW201/JW202 with all necessary documents for a standing visa. SIC will prepare it for students.
- If any student is not interested to put his documents then he needs to pay 40,000 BDT in advance to start processing which is also fully refundable if admission is canceled but the university application fee will be deducted. Because the application fee will not refund by some universities. SIC will follow university rules as per the application process.
- For Bachelor students, SIC will not take any file opening fee. But for Masters & PhD students, SIC file opening fee BDT 5000 is mandatory. This is a non-refundable fee. This fee will be taken for Masters/Ph.D. process.
- For international students, need to pay the full amount to start processing through the SIC Bangladesh office through Bank account/Western Union/Ria Transfer. This amount is also fully refundable if admission will be canceled as per University policy.
- Students can not cancel the process once it is started. If so then he needs to pay a penalty of 300$ to SIC. If jw202 release then students need to pay a penalty of 500$ to SIC if he/she will cancel in the middle stage.
- SIC doesn’t buy/sell scholarships. SIC is the admission agent. So if any university will change scholarship policy then SIC will not responsible for it. SIC only gives information on the running year scholarship policy. University authority is the only authorized institution that can deal with scholarship policy. So, if any university changes its scholarship policy then students can’t claim anything to SIC. In general, a good University doesn’t change rules but students need to fulfill scholarship coverage conditions as per university guidelines. SIC will inform students earlier while start processing if any policy for the scholarship will be changed by the university.
- Any natural calamity like SARS, MERS, Covid 19 could occur during the admission period. In that case, a student can cancel the admission procedure but can’t claim a refund because the refund is only possible if the student’s file is not accepted by the university. Once a student start processing the initial payment, that payment will not be refunded until his/her papers will reject by the university. Once accepted, students can not cancel the admission procedure. If so, then students will get ban from SIC and admission procedure in China in the future. During the natural calamity, the Chinese Government and University decision will be the final decision. Students need to wait for a final decision from University. If University cancels admission then students can get a refund. If University wants to shift intake then students need to abide by University’s decision. In that case, the University decision is the SIC decision.
- Students who didn’t pay initial payment but kept main documents, need to pay 500$ penalty fee if he/she cancels the admission procedure after acceptance by University. Otherwise, documents held by SIC will not be returned.
- If the paper is not accepted by University then students need to pay nothing to cancel the whole program.
- Make sure all terms of refund before proceeding because the penalty is must as per SIC TOS. Otherwise, legal action will be taken against students.
- We collect personal information on our Web sites, such as when you register for and participate in our online application & from Facebook support team. We also collect personal information for our clients in the course of providing Web-based and email transaction processing services to them. We obtain this information via email and in “forms” that we host for our clients.
- When we collect personal information on our websites, we use the information to complete the transactions requested by you, to administer, improve, and develop our sites and services, and for the other purposes described in this policy.
- We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. We provide personal information that we collect for a client to that client. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties other than for the limited purposes described in this policy.
Disclaimer: SIC is an authorized admission agent. SIC doesn’t buy or sell scholarships. Even no one can do this. Only University has the authority to provide scholarships as per the student’s eligibility and University policy. So get the right information before apply to any Chinese University. If your scholarship will be terminated then SIC will not be responsible for it. SIC uses to provide the right information regarding scholarships. So take the idea before applying to any university.
For details, please call +88-01717050530 or add us on Wechat: sicofficial