Chinese Government Scholarship through Bangladesh Government has been published. Download the pdf file to get full instruction. Download PDF
Study in China on Chinese government scholarships:- (CGS) CSC Scholarships are awarded by Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) to international students in Chinese universities affiliated with CSC. CSC Scholarships online application system or admission process is started from December to April. every year (generally). But the Last date to apply in different University is different for China Scholarships. CSC Scholarships online application is very important for scholarships applicant.
There are 274 Chinese universities offering scholarships for international students every year. The list of universities under Chinese government scholarship is available in the download section. The Study Chinese in China also available under scholarship. There are many universities offering Chinese language scholarships in China and MBBS in China.
Study in China on MOFCOM Scholarships also offered by China Scholarship Council through Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries.
CSC Result: The Chinese government scholarship result are announced till the end of July according to china scholarship council (CSC China ) policy. Successful students join universities from the start of September. The CSC Result you can find here CSC Results. How to write a study plan for Chinese scholarship you can find in the download section.
These scholarships are awarded to students through agencies like,
• Chinese government scholarships through University
• The Chinese embassy in other countries, which have diplomatic relations with China.
Students can prepare their application material and submit to university directly. As per embassy application is concerned, embassy generally receives applications in other countries via the Higher Education Institute. Scholarship via embassy is also called “Bilateral Program” Chinese government scholarships.
CGS application procedure is very simple and students can prepare their application easily Student don’t need to consult and pay money to any agent/consultant. If someone claims so, he is fake and doing illegal activity. what is agency number in Chinese government scholarships? don’t worry it also available in the download section of China Scholarships.
General Procedure to Apply, Follow it Step by Step
Step 1: Find Some good university having your department and is affiliated with CGS. here is the Subject Wise University List Under CSC.
Step 2: Contact with Professor of the university and request him/her to accept you as a student. here is Email. Sample. Having acceptance from the professor will increase your chances of scholarship and this isn’t too tough.
When he is agree to Accept you then send him Supervisor Request Letter or Acceptance letter format.
* For Bachelor, you don’t need this step.
Step 3: Fill a CSC Online Application Form through Chinese Government Scholarship Login. Prepare all documents & apply.
There are three Scholarship Categories:
1. CSC Scholarship Category A
2. CSC Scholarship Category B
3. CSC Scholarship Category C
• CSC Scholarship Category A (Select it if you apply through Chinese Embassy) Remember according to new Chinese scholarship council Policy you can apply in 2 University through China Embassy. Every year BD government announce to apply for this scholarship. If you need to apply then you need to prepare your documents before January. Application usually starts from end of December each year.
• CSC Scholarship Category B (Select it if you apply via University) Remember according to new Chinese scholarship council Policy you can apply in 3 University through Category Type B. Here, you need to study in Chinese medium. First year, you need to learn Chinese & need to pass HSK 4. If you fail then your scholarship will be terminated.
• CSC Scholarship Category C (Select it if you apply through other sources) • As you are applying directly to Chinese University, so you will select CSC Scholarship Category Type B in CSC Scholarship Online Application System during filling form.
Step 4: Complete “Physical Examination Record for Foreigner” form and also attach required reports with this Medical Form which is also called Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Step 5: Take the print and complete the list of the following Documents:
📂Document Needed For Application ⬇️
Students must prepare the following required documents :
- Color Scan of High School & College/SSC and HSC, Bachelor & Masters all certificates and mark sheets. (For CSC, need Notarized copy if needed)
- Color scan of MRP (Machine Readable Passport).
- Color Scan Copy of passport size photo.
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate. (Not valid if 6 months over)
- Physical Examination Form (Download) attested by the hospital after doing the test. (4 tests: HIV, Hepatitis B, ECG, Chest XRay)
- Student CV
- Study plan in 800 words. (Why you want to study in China and your future goal)
- Bank Statement of latest 6 months. (self/parents) Need to show 3000$ minimum in the account.
- Bank Solvency of the same account.
- Two Recommendation letters from two Professors from University (Not below Associate Professor) for Masters & PhD candidate. For bachelor candidate, please take testimonials from College.
- English Proficiency Certificate from College/University
Note: Attest your all educational documents from the Notary Republic.
After Chinese government scholarship online application and another requirement, you have to Find the address of the University International Students Office and send documents to university after attaching with the printed form through some good courier service e.g., DHL (using their student package) etc. And you can mention on one page you are applying for CSC Scholarships under China Scholarship Council.
Silk Road Scholarship also know as Road and Belt Scholarship or Forbidden City Scholarship (FCS) for Beijing Universities are also offering under China Scholarships Council. The scholarships Amount is the same as Chinese Government Scholarship. This scholarship is designed for countries who are the part of Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) or the Silk Road Economic Belt program. The financial aid for graduate school student will be covered under scholarships. There are 279 Chinese universities in China offering scholarships for international students.
Visa for China: when you got select you need visa for china. The chinese visa application form can be downloaded from the download section. The tourist visa for china is very simple to get for developed countries. you may find some chinese visa service which will help your case boost. Before filling china visa application online you need read china visa requirements because of there many visa categories. Different type of visas have different requirements Like china z visa requirements and china X visa requirements are different. You can apply for Chinese Visa in Chinese embassy at your country.
Call/Whatsapp: +88 019888-90099 for help